12:34 Time Newsletter08/04/2015
Shortcuts are always a great way to improve efficiency and speed things up. Just like in all Microsoft applications, PowerPoint has them too. Listed below are various shortcuts to help while working in Microsoft's PowerPoint.
- Ctrl + M: Create a new slide
- Ctrl + Z: Undo edits made to a slide
- Ctrl + Y: Redo edits made to a slide
- Ctrl + C: Copies selected slide
- Ctrl + V: Pastes selected slide: You can determine placement by going to Slide or Outline view. The pasted slide will appear after the selected slide in the view.
- Ctrl + D: Duplicates a selected shape, image, or chart
- Ctrl + K: Inserts Hyperlink to the user selected text