12:34 Time Newsletter09/29/2015
New Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10
- Windows Key + Arrow: Improvements to the snap view mode, allows for the use of the Up and Down arrow keys which permits the user to snap windows into 4 quarters.
- Windows + Tab: Opens up "Task View", where the user can see what programs and desktops they currently have open, and add or remove desktop instances.
- Alt + Tab: Opens up "Task View" and only stays open while the user still holds the Alt button. The difference from above is that it only cycles through the opened programs in the current desktop view.
- Windows key + Ctrl + D: Creates new virtual desktop
- Windows key + Ctrl + F4: Closes current virtual desktop
- Windows key + Ctrl + Left or Right: Switches virtual desktop